Corps at the Crest

So excited for all of the corps!  After so many years of BLAHHHHHHHH, a real DCI show is NEEDED.

I am most interested to see the reactions to Mandarins. There show is incredible and I think will really shock a lot of people. There are also a few elements that will make a very small number of folks grumpy, but it will be hard to hear them over the MASSIVE crowd reaction I think they will receive.  

I'm pretty conservative with my predictions and tend to do pretty well, but I think Mandarins are going to jump a couple spots in placement. The design is incredible and the talent level is there. So excited to have folks see the show!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Hoping for a moment like they had in their 2021 production @7:22.  (Don't know the title)  That movement was a lot of fun in the blast zone with their drum major!

It’ll have a slightly different energy to it, but I don’t think you’re going to be disappointed. ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait to see the show on Flo tonight!!  It's my son's first show with SCV (He's actually been part of the corps since 2020, but actually gets to perform live tonight)!!

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to all of the performances tonight. All of these kids and staff have worked their tails off with the one goal, to entertain!  Let's all remember the standing ovations for every single performer last year and show them all how much they are appreciated with that same enthusiasm. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Reed said:

Can't wait to see the show on Flo tonight!!  It's my son's first show with SCV (He's actually been part of the corps since 2020, but actually gets to perform live tonight)!!

I'm so happy for your son. I'll be nervously watching tonight.

GO VANGUARD!  

• Like 3

6:30 PM
Welcome & National Anthem
6:40 PM
Vessel - Long Beach, CA
6:50 PM
Impulse - Buena Park, CA
7:05 PM
Golden Empire - Bakersfield, CA
7:20 PM
Gold - San Diego, CA