DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

Everyone was great tonight.  ####- this is a great year for DCI

lets drink!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Oh don't worry Ms. Terri, I am logging names lol. You best believe come finals night receipts will be collected. 

Please remind me when you post this, I’ll make sure to provide some popcorn 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

I see 2016 all over again unfortunately. Crown will win several captions but the show design won’t get them over the hump

It came down to finals night even in 2016, Bloo ended up edging out Crown in music if I remember correctly on finals night!! And even then with Bloo’s GE advantages that year it was one of the tighter spreads for 1st between Bloo, BD and Crown, so it could and can come down to captions. I adored crown 2016 too, definitely was rooting for that one to edge out both blues that night. All those shows were fantastic though

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Hebron stays pretty safe in the box design wise. Flower mound can go a little out there in a very good way (loved the Seuss show). Crown is trying to do the same thing

I’m no expert on design but I understand what you’re saying. Hebrons most recent state show was very very impressive. It almost sounded like a drum corps (yikes im sorry), that’s what I was trying to say. If that makes sense 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Oh don't worry Ms. Terri, I am logging names lol. You best believe come finals night receipts will be collected. 

and tears too Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

Please remind me when you post this, I’ll make sure to provide some popcorn 😂

You got it!

• Like 4

I hate to say it, but this is the first time in over a decade I didn't care for Crown's brass. Maybe it was flo broadcast. It just sounded artificial to me as if it was coming through speakers or something and didn't have the usual sharp crisp edge I've grown to love.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2