DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

2 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

The amount of times i heard the phrase, "Right Here, Right Now" I get so annoyed after while rolling my eyes

Well...not as bad as "I'm not going to throw away my shot"...lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You certainly can’t think I want them.  I hope you’re right. With age comes cynicism.

Oh I know nobody here wants them. I just feel like the overlords know there needs to be a separation between marching band and what DCI is now, and I think if they add woodwinds there won’t be a point to drum corps. 

• Like 1

The spread there tells me Crown is a viable contender for Gold.  Easily.  That Cavies show is great 

• Like 8

Crown performance was really good, Brass fantastic as usual, cool visual moments, but have some really confusing parts, but it will get even better. For the first time i am not a fan of the show.. There's definitely some stand out moments i liked though.

• Like 2

As others have stated, we’ll learn a lot tomorrow when Bloo and Crown go head to head. Not to say that spreads are the end all be all this early, they aren’t always. But we will get a much better read on where Crown and Bloo stand against each other. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

So not a bad run for Crown tonight. There are layers to the show that haven’t been added, and some props that aren’t yet on the field. Last I heard they were waiting on some stuff to arrive due to shipping delays. 

Hoping you dont mean layers of clothes😝 Definitely enough fabric out there already. ❤️

• Haha 2