DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

I thought the Cavies had a great run tonight. Really like the overall production, much better on second viewing. Blue Stars are solid, but the show made me feel like I was reading the book and trying not to think too hard. Crown had a solid run, the show is coming along nicely, but they do have some stuff to work on to sell it better. No doubt it will improve. It’s been fun to. Watch it evolve from spring training to this point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

I liked the Crownies, but that production won’t take the Gold 🥇 

i will bet you a beer that it does. 

• Like 3

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

For decades.  Since the 80’s.  Not that I don’t think they’re coming because they are. 

I really don’t think they will. They’d lose so many fans, me included. As long as competent people are running the corps/voting they won’t allow them to March 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squarepush said:

I’m no expert on design but I understand what you’re saying. Hebrons most recent state show was very very impressive. It almost sounded like a drum corps (yikes im sorry), that’s what I was trying to say. If that makes sense 

The arrangements for that show for their winds were in a word…AWESOME!! I’ll take that to the bank every day of the week, absolutely loved their show last year

Their whole opener…just incredible

Edited by Vidal28Rdg
  • Like 1

How cool for these kids!!! You all watching this encore??? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JAZZER said:

stirring my white russian, "well, that's like, just your opinion man"

It’s funny you bring up that quote because I get “The Big Lebowski” vibes from Bloo’s show this year. I can’t quite explain it.

The amount of times i heard the phrase, "Right Here, Right Now" I get so annoyed after while rolling my eyes

• Like 8