DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

28 minutes ago, Luke4496 said:

Anyone else have issues with the rebroadcast? How is it that I can play the live shows 100% fine but not a rebroadcast?

Yep. I got frustrated and stopped watching. 

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

Oh yeah, it'll work. I have a Motorola G Power 2021 and it works great. The issue is off brand phones, people not leaving their ring volume down and only needing to turn up their media volume, and people not giving the technology a chance to work properly and instead writing it off only a week after it released. 

LOL. So people have to have a lesson in how to use their phones right for the app to work. Sorry, but most people don't know how to change their media volume and not their ring volume. Maybe Crown should hand out "how to use your phone" manuals at their shows. The whole concept is frankly stupid.

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

LOL. So people have to have a lesson in how to use their phones right for the app to work. Sorry, but most people don't know how to change their media volume and not their ring volume. Maybe Crown should had out "how to use your phone" manuals at their shows. The whole concept is frankly stupid.

Ok, I dig Crown this year, but that was funny. LOL

Like those dadgum self-check-out thingies at grocery stores. Every time I see one of those things I think, good grief, people can't even operate an ATM, how friggin long do I have to wait for grandma to figure this thing out? 

• Haha 4

Just now, OldSnareDrummer said:

Ok, I dig Crown this year, but that was funny. LOL

Like those dadgum self-check-out thingies at grocery stores. Every time I see one of those things I think, good grief, people can't even operate an ATM, how friggin long do I have to wait for grandma to figure this thing out? 

Hahaha. So true about the self-check-outs. 

I know more people who don't know how to use their phones than do. It's a hopeless cause.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

LOL. So people have to have a lesson in how to use their phones right for the app to work. Sorry, but most people don't know how to change their media volume and not their ring volume. Maybe Crown should hand out "how to use your phone" manuals at their shows. The whole concept is frankly stupid.

And you've grown to be quite annoying this season, but yet you still continue. So sorry for trying to help people make the most of using the app. Jesus Christ, what is your problem this season? Rhetorical question, as I really don't care, but #### dude...

The shows I have seen (Bluecoats, BD, Crown and Cavaliers) don’t really blow me away.  BD and Bloo are always strong visually but neither show really pulls me in emotionally. Bloo obviously isn’t all on the field yet so we will see how they end.

Crown…I don’t get the whole concept. If it is a concept. Right here right now? Or Now is the time? Or The time is now? Visually they went from absurd props to no props. Wish I liked it, it feels like marching band. 

Cavaliers…well, it’s very early. But my thoughts that they would challenge for a medal are definitely gone. 

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I didn't even see the vic videos get posted 😮

They went up right around the same time the Cadets videos were posted if I'm not mistaken. I saw those and a lot video from Detroit. They definitely struggle with clarity on the fast 3's and paradiddlediddles in the vic firth video. My guess is they are a pretty inexperienced group but I have no idea how many returning vets they have from last year.