AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN 2020, FORMER CORPS DIRECTOR ATTENDS HIS FIRST DCI EVENTS

33 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

He is almost 70 years old, and will not be returning to teaching, or running anything. Those days are past.  These days, he works at a golf course in Harrisburg, Pa.

Ummm, He and I aged out of the Crossmen the same year.  1978 was our last season.  I am 65 Years old.  I don't consider 65 to be "almost 70", but maybe some people do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, camel lips said:

I wonder if there is a way to read the Code of Conduct to see what it says? Of is one of those things you have to be in the know to know? LOL 

He's a turd in the punch bowl at this point and I don't ever see him being in good graces with DCI, DCA or any of the Marching ARts community ever again. With that said his creative arts cannot be totally ignored and his contributions no matter how you feel about his impact on DCI he left something of a Legacy in terms of product behind. I could see some sort of hammered out Negotiations or something in the Marching Arts community some day down the road for perhaps some sort of NON CONTACT type of Annalist positions with corps or Corresponding with corps Via email or Video on Show Design and such. But anything that would require Feet on the ground or Contact with the Staff or membership should NEVER be allowed again. Just my humble opinion.   

www.dci.org/static/bylaws-policies-procedures

Edited by Jeff Ream

2 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

Ummm, He and I aged out of the Crossmen the same year.  1978 was our last season.  I am 65 Years old.  I don't consider 65 to be "almost 70", but maybe some people do.

Same age and same thought… I feel old enough some days. 🤪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m 64 until November. We don’t need to add on onto it. 

Lmao few more days and hit the Medicare age. Only saying that as was getting 10 calls a day on the land line from companies wanting to “help” me. First of month rolled around and maybe 2 a day.

I ignore the land line as gotten 2 real calls in last 6 months. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

At 46, I don't feel so bad... Now when my 5 month old daughter gets her legs under her.... That may change

i'm 53 with a 10 year old. the older she gets the stronger my Dunkin addiction gets

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

He is almost 70 years old, and will not be returning to teaching, or running anything. Those days are past.  These days, he works at a golf course in Harrisburg, Pa.

That’s not that old.  Tony Randall had two children after turning 77.  

Just because GH works at a golf course doesn’t mean he’ll keep his putter in the bag.

• Haha 3