Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

2 hours ago, BDCorno said:

Hey, don't get your chonies in a bunch. Not "invalidating" your opinion. Opine away! Sorry to point out that Flo is a very limiting and poor perspective most of the time. The convenience is great, but the quality and professionalism of the production swings wildly from show to show and group to group. It can really slant, misrepresent and/or shortchange what the viewer sees vs. the "raw" product that a viewer in the stands has available to them. It's better than not seeing at all, but I'll just trust the judges, who are there and located at vantage points far superior to an internet stream. Your opinion is noted.  

It's a lost cause. His go to is "I'm smart enough" but clearly he's not. He just doesn't get it. It's like beating a dead horse.

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m from Chicago.  Ketchup on dogs is against the law.  Or something. 

As a friend who owns a hot dog joint in West St Louis County says ( he's from the South Side) says, ketchup voids the warranty

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Heinz only.  And I’ve discovered Duke’s mayo down here.  I was definitely nothing but Hellman’s but now…nothing but Duke’s.  

the best

• Thanks 2

I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I am watching the rebroadcast… stepped away for a minute, came back and said “poor kid. He dropped in the same place last night!”

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Triple Forte said:

And no “yellow mustard”.  😊

that’s worse than yellow snow 🤪

There was a little walk-up Dairy Queen stand near our rehearsal site during Finals week in 94. I went there early on and ordered a chili dog. I don’t know WTF that was exactly that they put on that thing but it #### sure wasn’t chili. It was some kind of weird tomato-y relish ####. (That I was forced to scrape off immediately.)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Fries are best with ketchup AND mayo.

If not ketchup, apple cider vinegar for me. A State Fair staple. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Looking forward to my annual shrimp cocktail tour next week in Indy for the homemade sauce.  (Boring, I know, but that's another topic...)  Harry & Izzys, Ruths Chris, St. Elmos, etc... Weber has a unique shrimp cocktail but it was deleted last year due to COVID.

:guinesssmilie: 

If you haven’t been to Shapiro’s you’re missing out. 

Edited by BDCorno
Bad grammar/spelling. I hate that
  • Like 1