Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

will never forget in san antonio the brass judge put blue stars 2 ordinals below the mandarins.  and they put phantom .7 below the mandarins.  surreal, and a real eye opener for what gets rewarded.  hoping this week washes all of that away.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

That was a phenominal performance Stars! 

I was jumping up and down like a giddy school girl for you after that.  Folks in my theater must think I am nuts.. The looks I got...priceless... Haha

They better be ready for when BAC is performing haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I love their stuff! You should try out Killer Hogs! I used a brining kit from them last Thanksgiving and it was amazing!

I have some of Malcom Reeds (Killer Hogs founder) stuff as well. Makes great pork belly burnt ends

298943325_10223574885974195_438351586056

• Thanks 4

Cadets Brass!! Oh My!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I can’t let go of my Cavaliers bias to understand why they’re not scoring better than Bluestars. Stars overall energy on the field seems markedly lower than Cavaliers. 

But that’s why I picked the handle “PopcornEater” years  ago. It’s a term my high school band director used to describe band spectators that really can’t fathom or differentiate why one band would be better than another. 

42 years after high school, I remain afflicted with PopcornEater’s Syndrome. 

Blue Stars guard is medalist level. That’s no slight to Cavaliers, Blue Stars are astounding.

• Like 2