Carolina Crown 2023

Oh one last thing. Crown should do a pirate show next year. Don’t ask me why. But they should definitely make it happen. Do it. 

• Like 4

CONGRATULATIONS,  Carolina Crown on your return to medaling status as well as the Ott.  What a season!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, crownisking said:

Oh one last thing. Crown should do a pirate show next year. Don’t ask me why. But they should definitely make it happen. Do it. 

Just to troll BAC lol

• Haha 1

What should they do next year .. story telling seems to have worked this year but you can’t do that every year. And anything in the philosophical realm didn’t seem to work in these past few years’ shows. Too many dots to connect … the keep it straightforward and not obtuse is definitely a carry forward .. let some of the drill set (not always moving) build over the season .. guard can handle more content .. just my 2¢ 

It’s not Crown material but someone needs to put on Moulin Rouge. Done well it could be strong. 

On to college football for me. I’ve gotta let DCI go for a minute. 👑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BWise said:

What should they do next year .. story telling seems to have worked this year but you can’t do that every year. And anything in the philosophical realm didn’t seem to work in these past few years’ shows. Too many dots to connect … the keep it straightforward and not obtuse is definitely a carry forward .. let some of the drill set (not always moving) build over the season .. guard can handle more content .. just my 2¢ 

It’s not Crown material but someone needs to put on Moulin Rouge. Done well it could be strong. 

On to college football for me. I’ve gotta let DCI go for a minute. 👑

Peter and wolf  with a twist perhaps... Prokofiev good stuff

M.C. Escher inspired type show

Edited by Zeke
  • Like 1

They could go really out there and create a show based on the Leonard Bernstein Norton Lectures which were called "The Unanswered Question" They can use the musical examples from the lectures such a Tristan an Isolde by Wagner, Mozart Symphony No 40, Debussy "Afternoon of a Faun", Berlioz Romeo and Juliet, Transfigured Night by Schonberg and of course The Unanswered Question by Ives.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

M.C. Escher inspired type show

With Crown being able to pull off a 3D pyramid, this suggestion might be possible. Think of the GE points!

• Like 2