Staff Merry-go-round

13 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Point #1 agreed. Folks need to be a bit more transparent about their reasons for their statements.

Point #2

Not major news here. They posted an opening for a corps director earlier in the season. Now they need to hire an office coordinator. Hardly a total replacement of staff as the initial post suggested.

lol “hardly a total replacement” 

Phantom Regiment staff not returning for 2023 

• Corps Director 

• Operations Manager 

• Tour Director 

• Guard Designer 

• Guard caption head 

• The entire guard staff 

• Visual Caption head 

• The entire visual staff 

but yes hardly a replacement 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lifeisaround said:

lol “hardly a total replacement” 

Phantom Regiment staff not returning for 2023 

• Corps Director 

• Operations Manager 

• Tour Director 

• Guard Designer 

• Guard caption head 

• The entire guard staff 

• Visual Caption head 

• The entire visual staff 

but yes hardly a replacement 

Please quote your sources.

• Thanks 2

If I remember right.  It's literally her own experience under some of those staff while they were at SCV.  Her experiences are shared in a public letter for all to read. 

Your defensiveness to any criticism of PR is showing again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

If I remember right.  It's literally her own experience under some of those staff while they were at SCV.  Her experiences are shared in a public letter for all to read. 

Your defensiveness to any criticism of PR is showing again.

I think @Sutasauruswas referring to sourcing for the staff change rumors. I edited my comment to indicate I acknowledge this is all still rumor. I'm not out to tarnish PR or make matters worse for them. Staff change is tough enough without it.

Thanks a always for your sensitivity though, @KVG_DC!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I think @Sutasauruswas referring to sourcing for the staff change rumors. I edited my comment to indicate I acknowledge this is all still rumor. I'm not out to tarnish PR or make matters worse for them. Staff change is tough enough without it.

Thanks a always for your sensitivity though, @KVG_DC!

I was indeed referring to lifeisaround’s sources.  No defensiveness taken or noted KVG_DC. Just curious about the poster’s sources.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

We also have no idea if they are still sitting on the 2020 design for future use or will be designing from scratch. 

There's barely anyone still involved with the 2020 design, and if the corps tried to use an entirely different design team's design, that would seem to be really bad form.

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

I was indeed referring to lifeisaround’s sources.  No defensiveness taken or noted KVG_DC. Just curious about the poster’s sources.

Sources

https://www.facebook.com/stchavez/posts/pfbid02y2NUF7NBFwMdsT3qTjnhW9UQwEqCbCKhteHFo1135JDiaYbunCMp9uW521YQ63ol
Stephanie Chavez announcing her departure and her staff followed right behind. Will not post everyones fb status. She was the designer and Caption Head. 

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.taylor.370/posts/pfbid02CzTX42RKPGhqwTMCzHc8ZYSvEX4nHd1Dohvvs8cb2wRQSLHeMk1MvHuT33opMeQCl
Jacob Taylor, Visual Caption Head announcing his departure, most of his visual staff also posted that they will not be returning 

• Corps Director 

• Operations Manager 

• Tour Director 

These jobs are all posted on their website... I don't need to go further into that

Edited by lifeisaround

3 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

Y'all its rough when you all do NO SEARCHING at all... Please do the bare minimum of looking on facebook since you want "sources" 

https://www.facebook.com/stchavez/posts/pfbid02y2NUF7NBFwMdsT3qTjnhW9UQwEqCbCKhteHFo1135JDiaYbunCMp9uW521YQ63ol
Stephanie Chavez announcing her departure and her staff followed right behind. Will not post everyones fb status. She was the designer and Caption Head. 

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.taylor.370/posts/pfbid02CzTX42RKPGhqwTMCzHc8ZYSvEX4nHd1Dohvvs8cb2wRQSLHeMk1MvHuT33opMeQCl
Jacob Taylor, Visual Caption Head announcing his departure, most of his visual staff also posted that they will not be returning 

• Corps Director 

• Operations Manager 

• Tour Director 

These jobs are all posted on their website... I don't need to go further into that

If you want to be taken seriously, then don't make comments like "Y'all its rough when you all do NO SEARCHING at all..."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

Y'all its rough when you all do NO SEARCHING at all... Please do the bare minimum of looking on facebook since you want "sources" 

• Corps Director 

• Operations Manager 

• Tour Director 

Thank you. Just as an FYI y’all not everyone buys into Facebook. I hope Stephanie and Jacob and their respective crews good luck on future endeavors. Now let’s look forward.

• Like 1