Weather or not

18 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Add a magic 8 ball and you have the trifecta.  

What kind of fecta would you have if you included a Ouija board, a psychic, Nostradamus and my wife's fortune telling bunions? 

38 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

What kind of fecta would you have if you included a Ouija board, a psychic, Nostradamus and my wife's fortune telling bunions? 

A Boba Fecta.

I'll see myself out...

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Algernon said:

Ironically, one of the finalists to replace Dan Acheson has a degree in meteorology. Appears he didn't get the job offer though.

I'm guessing he didn't "forecast" that one.

:dancin:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

I think there was at least one significant rain delay most years championships were in Orlando.

I was there during the “Orlando Years”. It happened every year around 5:00pm every evening. Lasted at least 20 to 30 minutes. No umbrellas allowed in the stadium because of lightning. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

I was there during the “Orlando Years”. It happened every year around 5:00pm every evening. Lasted at least 20 to 30 minutes. No umbrellas allowed in the stadium because of lightning. 

The lightning is unreal down here.  I’ve never seen anything like it. I have three layers of surge protection on the house due to the lightning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The lightning is unreal down here.  I’ve never seen anything like it. I have three layers of surge protection on the house due to the lightning. 

Maybe it’s you Terri…adding extra electricity to Florida!❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sutasaurus said:

Know it’s further north but worked at Jacksonville during one summer. About every day around 4:15pm lightning, lightning, thunder and passing monsoon. Knocked power off to computer building once and found out one of the backup generators didn’t kick on. One half of computer area running and half dark. 😨

• Like 1