Still Crum-bling on the hill in Allentown - August 5, 2023

57 minutes ago, Eric M. Buckman said:

Scores tonight mean little in overall scheme...I don't believe one of these judges will be at Finals.

Scores tonight will be used along with San Antonio, Atlanta/Nightbeat, as one of the three averaged scores for performance order on Thursday. They mean a lot.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jnecker said:

Let's go Colts.  Go get them Red Team.  Let's set another all-time scoring record tonight.....

It’s happening tonight!!!!

• Like 2

Watched a replay from several shows last night. Bloo is definitely in their groove (literally and figuratively). Their show has grown on me a lot. At first I just didn’t get it. It was bright and fun in spots, but didn’t get it. After actually reading the poem and understanding the common interpretations, my appreciation for their artistic and eccentric approach is increasing.

BD is…well…BD. Their show is executed at a high level as always. Nothing about it jumps off the field except for the star formation and the guard is just wow. CG caption head pulled a Ron Swanson…”give me all of the rifles and sabres you have. I'm afraid what you just heard was 'give me a lot of rifles and sabres.' What I actually said was, 'give me all the rifles and sabres that you have.' Do you understand?" 

I am just loving the Troopers. That is all. 

Cavies are surging. Best front ensemble in DCI. Battery is rocking. Marching like the Cavies old. Excited for the future for them. 

Can't wait to see BAC and Crown make their statements on night two! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1