The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

I'm thinking Vanguard take gold because the last time Paul Rennick and J.D. Shaw worked together, they won. 2008, right? Blue Stars will push this year after their drop to 11. Phantom will drop from loosing Shaw. And Glassmen slide into 12, passing Spirit Allentown weekend. But who knows, maybe XMEN clean well late season and pass them both up.

Didn't they work together in '09 (9th place) and '10 (6th place)?

• Like 2

1-Santa Clara Vanguard

2-Carolina Crown

3-Cavaliers

4-Cadets

5-Blue Devils

6-Bluecoats

7-Madison Scouts

8-Blue Stars

9-Phantom Regiment

10-Boston Crusaders

11-Blue Knights

12-Glassmen

I'm thinking Vanguard take gold because the last time Paul Rennick and J.D. Shaw worked together, they won. 2008, right? Blue Stars will push this year after their drop to 11. Phantom will drop from loosing Shaw. And Glassmen slide into 12, passing Spirit Allentown weekend. But who knows, maybe XMEN clean well late season and pass them both up.

1-5 in no order Boston, Cadets, BD, Cav's, Crown.

6-10 in no orders Phantom, BC, SCV, Scouts, BK.

11-12 in no order SOA, BS.

It's about time for BD to have another 1987-93 stretch !

Not bloody likely!

Sounds like one of Burt Bacharach's hits....."Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying....." :rolleyes:

• Like 1

It's about time for BD to have another 1987-93 stretch !

I don't remember Devils winning much( Championships) then but, Blue Devils were GREAT during that stretch! worthy.gif

I just wish the judging community and BD put more value on visual (drill)difficulty.

• Like 3

I don't remember Devils winning much( Championships) then but, Blue Devils were GREAT during that stretch! worthy.gif

I just wish the judging community and BD put more value on visual (drill)difficulty.

Those are some of the BEST musical years for BD! I loved them during that run! thumbup.gif