TOC - Warrensburg MO

Uh, everybody continue to ignore that Cavies got 2nd in percussion tonight.

Go Cavies!

• Like 2

BC show isn't evolving or cleaning as quickly as others. They really look no different to a week or 2 ago. I said early on that their guard isn't as strong as others around them and just doesn't contribute as much as other groups. They get lost a lot of the time and at other times are moving props. So I'm not surprised at their current position.

BC show isn't evolving or cleaning as quickly as others. They really look no different to a week or 2 ago. I said early on that their guard isn't as strong as others around them and just doesn't contribute as much as other groups. They get lost a lot of the time and at other times are moving props. So I'm not surprised at their current position.

Good that you're saying this at 4am otherwise you would get blasted. They need to clean and all captions improve from there but the time is now as a Crown, Cadets and BD keep cleaning and getting better.

Dude, just stop - both Cadets & BD's shows are harder visually. Entertainment - that's your call.

BD has more park and blows than my kids marking band(there I said it)

• Like 2

Blue Devils are a wonderful ensemble, and I enjoyed their performance except: I think they 'silo' the sections they feature, as in: let's showcase the quads, then let's showcase the snares, etc. etc. Their slow marching stride is very cool and exposed for phasing, but how does that measure up in demand? I wonder. At any rate, we have a real knife fight shaping up this week; and I look forward to seeing how the competitive landscape evolves.

Uh, everybody continue to ignore that Cavies got 2nd in percussion tonight.

Go Cavies!

I mentioned it as soon as recaps were up. They had a really good show.

• Like 2