July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

Tonight that was planned as a joke about what allegedly happened a few nights ago.

Remember...This is drum corps planet...where everything gets blown way out of proportion or even context...lol

• Like 1

Either way, the whole Trooper DM moving slow thing is stupid, tradition be ######. If he wants to move slow, he should have no issue with other DMs taking over him and the announcers giving out scores before he reaches his spot.

• Like 2

What's everyone talking about? My buddy accidentally shut off the router and when It came back on, I wound up having to ping the DNS server so I missed the entire drum major retreat.

I don't like the Troopers DM starting out at a good pace then going into an absurd tedious ultra slow step and call it tradition. It is not tradition it is disrespectful to the host corps and other corps trying to follow their tradition of being respectful and courteous to othe corps and getting their ###es out to the line in a decent time. If they want to go slow, go last and let the scores be read before the DM gets in place.

They should be penalized for that crap!

Well, we know a little more now, BD executes well but their show isn't very good, SCV looks like #5 but they always close well in the stretch, we'll know more sat night when they meet up with the Coats. Cadets have a much better show than BD and is some ways tougher to execute, I wouldn't read too much into the loss tonight against BD.

Well, we know a little more now, BD executes well but their show isn't very good, SCV looks like #5 but they always close well in the stretch, we'll know more sat night when they meet up with the Coats. Cadets have a much better show than BD and is some ways tougher to execute, I wouldn't read too much into the loss tonight against BD.

I'm a big SCV fan, so my bias is getting in the way, but i really can't see SCV placing below 4th. The score tonight in my opinon reflected their weakest caption. I think they are much more likely to take 3rd come finals than to fall to 5th

• Like 1

Maybe so, as I said, they seem to close in the last few weeks of the season, at least in the past 2-3 years, a real tribute to their staff keeping the troops motivated late in the year.