Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

One more close-up that would have been nice: the Blue Stars "strong man" competition's winner is lifted on high by two other members, who hold him like a bridge while other guard members toss their equipment over him. It's like what they did with the couch last year. The cameras were looking elsewhere.

Did anyone notice that Crown has a similar guard element? I believe it was just as the "Abandon All Hope" banner was finishing its ride over the corps: the last guard member tosses his rifle very high, does a somersault underneath another member held like a bridge, and catches the rifle on the other side.

• Like 1

One more close-up that would have been nice: the Blue Stars "strong man" competition's winner is lifted on high by two other members, who hold him like a bridge while other guard members toss their equipment over him. It's like what they did with the couch last year. The cameras were looking elsewhere.

Maybe they will add the bearded lady for finals...haha

The commentators are worse than useless. Turrible

I find it rather odd that everyone got an interview after the show with a member. Not BD. they glossed over them big time! It seemed like they avoided any discussion about them.

• Like 1

The only final result I just don't agree with tonight is for PR...I feel they are being over-scored...I just can't get into their greatest hits show...especially when those greatest hits were much better the first time around...glad they got rid of most of the cheese though...

• Like 1

didn't know where to put this;

But DCI has now officially announced the change in the judging line up for Finals as compared to what they had previously listed before Prelims.

Jay Kennedy who was scheduled to do percussion with Jeff Prosperie will now do Music Analysis. He replaces Greenwell. Caleb Rothe will do percussion with Prosperie, not Kennedy.

Who's on first, Evers or Chance? sez Abbott and Costello.

Actually Greenwell is judging Semis! Kennedy is replacing McGarr for Music Analysis McGarr is replacing Harper in Brass and Rothe is judging Percussion.

• Like 1

I never understand how people become fans just "because" they happen to like a show...or hate everything else the corps has done for years past just "because"...haha

For "that one second" I didn't see what your were doing there. I'm "no beginning" poster so that embarrasses me to "no end."

• Like 1

Actually Greenwell is judging Semis! Kennedy is replacing McGarr for Music Analysis McGarr is replacing Harper in Brass and Rothe is judging Percussion.

Gee, this almost looks like dot book changes going into the last week, ha, ha.

I left the theater and got Burger King during Boston's show. Bad call because I burnt my tongue on the classic chicken sandwich

Lesson: Don't go to Burger King. Yuk!