Cadets 2017

Did you want a cookie or something? Seems like you want a prize for pointing something out that has been said countless times on DCP, but I guess you're winning?

Hey I thought you were toning it down. I get to have, and state, an opinion. Lots of times. Like everyone else. And you can disagree without making it personal. You can also ignore me if you find me too much of a bother.
  • Like 1

Huh... So many new things since I've last been here, almost like a brand new world to explore. Well, brand new and angry. I'm just glad the little ol' Broken Arrow contest this year was, for some reason, upgraded to a TOC show.

Maybe they can say preachy things. You know, like every other year they put on the mic. That's right. This is what I said.

no preachy things - its just choral / tonal stuff

• Like 2

no preachy things - its just choral / tonal stuff

Singing >>>>> Narration. So, good !

Huh... So many new things since I've last been here, almost like a brand new world to explore. Well, brand new and angry. I'm just glad the little ol' Broken Arrow contest this year was, for some reason, upgraded to a TOC show.

Barely "many new things" as what we seem to be getting lately is all just little tidbits, which is for what I've been begging from Cadets for a long time; the less information during the off-season, the better.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Barely "many new things" as what we seem to be getting lately is all just little tidbits, which is for what I've been begging from Cadets for a long time; the less information during the off-season, the better.

To keep Tekk, Tes, and HoDad busy in the off season, I recommend this which is yours simply for donating to the campaign for new food truck. Use any color except black for the uniform..

CzSSJQyWgAAlYR8.jpg

Edited by xandandl

To keep Tekk, Tes, and HoDad busy in the off season, I recommend this which is yours simply for donating to the campaign for new food truck. Use any color except black for the uniform..

CzSSJQyWgAAlYR8.jpg

I already got one. :wow:

• Like 1

Maybe they can say preachy things. You know, like every other year they put on the mic. That's right. This is what I said.

See that right there? Those are called gonads.

I don't mind the sardonic approach and I agree with the point.

But I've also learned to be accepting to the possibility that I might like new things.

• Like 1