Cadets 2017

To keep Tekk, Tes, and HoDad busy in the off season, I recommend this which is yours simply for donating to the campaign for new food truck. Use any color except black for the uniform..

CzSSJQyWgAAlYR8.jpg

Can almost see this as a potential show and that's what I thought it was at first haha just imagine the uniform applications if they're really going spandex like they're rumored to be

Is it in the source material?

Does the speaker have a mic, one's own costume/outfit, proper facial make-up to accent the proper facial expression able to be read in the box while also pleasing for Tom Blair's TV eye? How does this manifest multiple simultaneous demand in an entertaining, engaging, and Cesario approved way?

DCI is all about check-list design and performances today...DCP to follow.

Wow... all this just to say #### on DCP??? LOL

Hop has blessed us with the first Cadets video of the year. Hornline playing O Tannenbaum. I have to say its a gorgeous arrangement. Early signs show that mellophones might be behind the rest of the hornline.

Hop has blessed us with the first Cadets video of the year. Hornline playing O Tannenbaum. I have to say its a gorgeous arrangement. Early signs show that mellophones might be behind the rest of the hornline.

With MT as cap head and he was the Mello guru at Cadets for the past few seasons, I'm sure they'll be fine. Glad they are filling in the tubas.
  • Like 1

With MT as cap head and he was the Mello guru at Cadets for the past few seasons, I'm sure they'll be fine. Glad they are filling in the tubas.

Where's this purported video?

Just returned from the first Cadets only camp of the year. Percussion line (with the exception of the 5th quad spot) is set and quite good for the 1st camp. Brass to be set by the end of the next camp. Largest brass line this early for several years and sounding good. There is definitely a renewed energy and buzz in Cadet land right now! So awesome to hear Tom Aungst working the ensemble once again. Got to see the brass and percussion work through 2 movements of the 2017 show. All is well with the Cadets and they have definitely put last year behind them in a big way. First time I have been really excited about the Cadets for several years.

• Like 2