Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think this was a solid top 4 regardless. The monster in the room is Bloo... can anyone catch them at this point, not to sure. Right now I think it's a two way battle for second (crown and bd), and a three way battle for fourth (Cadets, scv , cavies ).. 

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

 Bloo has GE but not as much to push them and separate them as last year. 

Edited by defeldus2
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overheard some kids from Crown talking as I was walking about and one kids said "man I just really want people to like our show this year". I stopped and told them I love the show and to please tell t

Lol idiots? Kinda extreme. Probably should talk to those who are there recording the rehearsals. 

From what I've been told - the staging isn't complete and there are things that will be done to make her look less out of place. It's easy to criticize now, but let the show take shape.  As for t

43 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

 Bloo has GE but not as much to push them and separate them as last year. 

Edited by BoaDci
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

 Bloo has GE but not as much to push them and separate them as last year. 

They just popped a massive score. Not sure they can be "overrated" at this stage 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, defeldus2 said:

I think people are vastly overestimating Bloo. BD will be the corps to catch all summer. I think Crown and SCV have the right mix of show and talent to make a run on them.

 Bloo has GE but not as much to push them and separate them as last year. 

I don't see how you can say that. Bloo is smashing through the scores every single night. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

I don't see how you can say that. Bloo is smashing through the scores every single night. 

Don't want it to peak early. Wonder what they have up their sleeves. 

 

Anyways.. this is the crown thread. Way to kick ### again Crown. You guys are the best!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

So has anyone else noticed that the new ending, although it goes back to "traditional" Bach, they end it in a B flat MINOR chord continuing the "change" crown is going through? No b flat major chord to end it! Don't know if it will stay that way but I hope it does.

Maybe it's nothing but I think that was done for a reason.

Edited by DasTuba
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

So has anyone else noticed that the new ending, although it goes back to "traditional" Bach, they end it in a B flat MINOR chord continuing the "change" crown is going through? No b flat major chord to end it! Don't know if it will stay that way but I hope it does.

Maybe it's nothing but I think that was done for a reason.

I did not notice that. I wonder if they are holding back the major resolve for the crown set?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.