"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

You would not think a show catered to a younger audience got better viewing of an older audience...lol...guess us dino's (myself included at 46) are still relevant in drum corps...lol...

It is easy to imagine a large chunk of the younger demo knockin out episode 1 on facebook feed.

• Like 1

Title of the Next Episode:

Pleasure and Pain

Description:

The Blue Devils and The Cadets get hyped for their first performance; Kobe deals with the pressure of drum corps; Catie struggles with the loss of her sister.

* This only includes the original Fuse telecast, watched with the original compliment of national ads either live, on DVR, VOD, or other methods. Doesn't include anything with different ads or no ads(e.g. Hulu). Doesn't include Facebook preview.

I'm in the 35-49 bracket (for another few months), and watched the Facebook preview, the Wednesday Fuse broadcast, and re-watched on TV via Comcast On-Demand and on computer via Fuse website . I would imagine the younger kids rely heavily on the latter two options, when it suits their schedule.

I'm in the 35-49 bracket (for another few months), and watched the Facebook preview, the Wednesday Fuse broadcast, and re-watched on TV via Comcast On-Demand and on computer via Fuse website . I would imagine the younger kids rely heavily on the latter two options, when it suits their schedule.

The younger group (millennials) either watches Netflix or LIVE programming mostly from what I've heard...but don't quote me on that.

Are you wizards of broadcast-smart going to be able to get the TOTAL viewership including non-corded sources?

I'm in that 70's and 80's era demo and I was almost as excited to watch this as to watch the cinecast in the theater.

My motivation was pretty simply "Please, PLEASE let it be good and NOT another drumline. It's about TIME and I really want this to work."

Would love to find out that the viewership is growing week-by-week.

I watch for free with the Kodi app on an Amazon Firestick.

• Like 1

FINALLY got around to watching it.

Yes it moves just a tad fast but with the time of each episode I feel like they got plenty in. It could be a helluva lot worse and I actually really enjoyed it.

Of course I'd love an hour epsiode a week for well over 10 episodes but for the exposure the activity is getting I'm not complaining.

So in short I approve.