DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

7 minutes ago, Poppycock said:
The nonsense at the beginning is pre-show BOA time!

BD deserves their due, but if there was a year for Bloo this is it. SCV attire hurts them even if it took Crown half-way through their show to figure out this is the year for white. Boston may not have enough to top Crown, so maybe SCV moves out of the way for the Crownies. 

The only show that will beat Crown is Bloo. Top 5 will be:

1. Crown

2. Bloo

3. BD

4. Boston

4. SCV

• Like 3

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

I know it from Pride of Cincinnati 2018 Winter Guard. One of the most gorgeous shows ever.

That show was unreal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

LOL Boston isn't touching Crown - BD forgot to design a program and since Broadway was shut down for 18 months they couldn't "lift" their biggest set piece again ala shoe tapping. It's Coats vs. Crown and BD vs. SCV and Boston vs. Cavaliers at this point IMO. Thank God DCI is back so we all have something to argue about err discuss

Cavaliers will make quick work of Boston. Other than the “anomaly of ‘18” it’s what the Cavaliers reliably do… 

• Like 1

Just now, ContraFart said:

The only show that will beat Crown is Bloo. Top 5 will be:

1. Crown

2. Bloo

3. BD

4. Boston

4. SCV

Love different perspectives.  I don't think Crown's show comes that close to BD let alone pass them.  Haven't seen Blue Coats yet.

• Like 4

Just now, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers will make quick work of Boston. Other than the “anomaly of ‘18” it’s what the Cavaliers reliably do… 

yup I think so too which is why I said "at this stage" - it will be an interesting season, The fight to get into the top 12 as well

• Like 1