Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

Easily the best run so far for SCV! Much cleaner visually & musically, now let’s see what they have up their sleeve for the home stretch… 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has Boston ever beat SCV before?

been out of it for wahile, but i get their recent placement now that i see them in comparison to other corps.  feels like there might have been some conflict with the design of the show.  so many possibilities with the words "finding" and "nirvana".  am hoping for more, but time is running out.  love the brass writing and can't wait to hear it when they get the last 50% of the show really nailed.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

It warms me to see. We marched this style in my HS days and it's not easy to clean. Traditionally our band used brown pants to sort of mask that but by my junior year were we'd transtioned from being "all about music" to "all about marching." So we added a gold sequin stripe down the leg for the last year of the brown pants.  Then had white pants with a brown stripe my senior year with the new uniforms and it popped.

my school intended to move to Bent Leg this year (we still might but i am uncertain at this point)and it is not easy at all. we did a little test run on a few members to give the band an idea of what it should look like and it was hard to get perfect. 

Just now, bluesman said:

Yes. 2 days ago by over a point 

1 minute ago, bluesman said:

Um, Tuesday night?