Boston Crusaders 2023

2 hours ago, fighterkit said:

Its really good food honestly. All you can eat with variety and every visual staffs worst nightmare. Ice cream. 

Craig really is right. Castleton to a lot of us mm's is our second home. I basically spent my last four summers at Castleton. We end up knowing every nook and cranny of that town and we do have silly little names for the surrounding mountains.

Ha ha, they know every nook and cranny.  The town is so small there is only one nook and one cranny.  It’s a great place for ST.  No distractions.

• Like 3

One of my long time friends that I went to middle school with is marching tuba for BAC this year, count me paying extra attention to their show this year!

• Like 1

Speaking of whales . A few years ago one of the BAC equip. truck drivers was Capt. Of Sea Shepherd ships Steve Irwin and Bob Barker

Hearing from BAC members that the Texas kids are learning the fine art of dressing in layers....it's been down into the upper 30s there at night.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Hearing from BAC members that the Texas kids are learning the fine art of dressing in layers....it's been down into the upper 30s there at night.

Words out that it's supposed to be our coolest summer since 2007 across the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Please God, I pray this is true. I'm fat... 🤭

Sorry for laughing LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2