Staff Merry-go-round

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

And Tom Aungst just found his new job

he'd only be eligible for open class at the end...have to have time until he could judge Cadets

21 hours ago, Reed said:

Jeff Ausdemore to BK as percussion arranger.  

Blue Knights Announce 2023 Percussion Arranger

Interesting!!!  I love that Jeff is returning to his old stomping grounds.

I'm sure there will be less complaining about his numbers in Colorado.

Scv Vis staff (instructional) almost full overhaul potentially.

Announced Conrad Isenhour as the Visual Caption Manager. Most vis instructional names from last season no longer listed on the website. 

20 minutes ago, Hirsbrunner said:

Scv Vis staff (instructional) almost full overhaul potentially.

Announced Conrad Isenhour as the Visual Caption Manager. Most vis instructional names from last season no longer listed on the website. 

Does that mean SCV straight leg now? I would be surprised to hear thats the case considering they've been known for that for a while now, but that is what Conrad taught at Crossmen. 

1 hour ago, musicteacher said:

Interesting that in Phantom's announcement of the return of its design team, there is no mention of Rob Ferguson, unless I missed it.

Likewise no mention of Adam Sage.

How can the "design team return" if two of the designers don't return? Or why only profile three of the designers if everyone is coming back? 

45 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Likewise no mention of Adam Sage.

How can the "design team return" if two of the designers don't return? Or why only profile three of the designers if everyone is coming back? 

Exactly, apparently Battery, Front Ensemble, Sound Design, and Color Guard designers aren't "designers"? huh?!

1 hour ago, fighterkit said:

Does that mean SCV straight leg now? I would be surprised to hear thats the case considering they've been known for that for a while now, but that is what Conrad taught at Crossmen. 

As I recall, I think the bent leg/bicycle pedal technique came to SCV when Jeff Fielder came over from the Cavies. That had been their signature technique throughout their winning years.  I am actually surprised that SCV has clung to that visual look as long as they have. 

• Like 1