2012 DCI Tour info released . . .

No Spokane Washington show this year. Right from seattle to Boise without a stop in Spokane. The Spokane Thunder is trying to set down some roots... Dont see DCI trying to help them much...

Just my .02

• Like 1

I wonder where the Raleigh show will be held? ...and I wonder when DCI will spell Raleigh correctly on their website? :)

• Like 1

nice to see Chambersburg back!

no early season TOC tho...kinda sucks.

Maybe West Johnston in Benson, like they did for a couple years around 2007. I'm so glad there's a Raleigh-area show again (or a NC show at all!).

I wonder where the Raleigh show will be held? ...and I wonder when DCI will spell Raleigh correctly on their website? :)

Looks like I'll save my money for San Antonio this year. Not gonna spend it on another ToC show in Houston.

• Like 2

Definitely San Antonio - maybe Indy - Definitely NOT the TOC show in Houston.

• Like 3

I am going to try to make it to two shows again this year like last year... the Houston show and SA show. After being able to make it to SA for the first time... I was overwhelmed by how GREAT it was! I met a lot of great DCI fans like myself. Even met a Cavies Alumni from the 60's! I couldn't help but be in aw while being in his presence. To be honest I think what sold it to me was while INT was on the field I was eating an overpriced pretzel while listening to 1989 SCV. Thats just amazing! I am looking forward to attending the show again this year! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The stadium that the TOC Finale is at is absolutely fantastic. Despite having to deal with a bit of rain, that was one of my favorite shows last summer.

It's a toss up for me between this show and Allentown. BUT considering I was sleeping at the stick when Allentown tickets went on sale and these have not gone on sale yet...it might be nice to enjoy the new stadium... :smile:

It's a toss up for me between this show and Allentown. BUT considering I was sleeping at the stick when Allentown tickets went on sale and these have not gone on sale yet...it might be nice to enjoy the new stadium... :smile:

Liahona, I wonder...is the new stadium in NJ referred to as "GIANTS STADIUM"???? You see where I'm going with this....

In any case, I'll be with the big red band at least from Lawrence thru Allentown and NJ......hope to see you.

• Like 1

Definitely attending the following:

Round Rock, TX (Austin metro area show with Troopers in it? YES! Not to mention a full slate of corps that is top notch!)

San Antonio

Finals week

Maybe will swing a trip up to Casper and Denver. Maybe...

Edited by TerriTroop