Minor point, but dont corps PAY for the ability to stay at a school? In other words, they are actually customers of a sort...in that they are offered a certain package, which they then expect (rely on for success, really), to be delivered upon? Folks are making it out that he spit in the faces of those poor souls that were giving something to him for nothing.

I could be wrong, as I've never done the admin side of a DCI tour. And I realize that there is a certain about of trust that comes from the delicate situation of letting 200+ random folks crash at your school. However...a deal is a deal, as they say.

yes, corps have to pay for the facilities. And if they don't like the product, they should have the ability to say something about it. This thread seems to be like people complaining about negative reviews on Yelp.

I still am a bit amazed that someone linked in this story from his personal blog. Seems like a violation of privacy, but that's just me.

• Like 1

The fact that what one individual (who isn't famous) said about an entire region of the country in a FB post was published in the paper, shows that we as a people, need to have more problems in our lives. Absolutely pathetic to make a newspaper article about it.

I'm embarrassed for MS. Instead of complaining about how rude and unfair it was, why don't you show him why he shouldn't say bad things about the South and make it a great experience?

There are plenty of folks in the south who hate anyone who lives north of I-40.

• Like 2

OK, that requires 1 post. What is the purpose of your other 11,743 posts here if you are not overreacting to the supposed overreaction?

I'm happy to see you're paying that much attention to me by counting my posts. Makes me feel pretty important. I am responding to posts, like I'm responding to yours. But I'll do you a favor and not respond to yours anymore. Is that cool?

totally agree / hopefully it will just blow over and not be an issue down the road

For all the GH excuse makers for his behaviours like this, who want this all to go away, they'll be pleased to know that in my opinion this is at most a 2 day story and we are now on day 2.

Edited by BRASSO

yes, corps have to pay for the facilities. And if they don't like the product, they should have the ability to say something about it. This thread seems to be like people complaining about negative reviews on Yelp.

I still am a bit amazed that someone linked in this story from his personal blog. Seems like a violation of privacy, but that's just me.

When I eat at a crappy McDonalds in Boise, Idaho ... is it normal to blast the entire Western United States in my yelp review?

To correct the overactions of the incorrect people that are pointing out the biased overeactions of things and stuff!

Duh.

After reading this I quote Monty Pythons Mr Gumby:

"MY BRAIN HURTS!!"

Thanks Nick....

:devil:

When I eat at a crappy McDonalds in Boise, Idaho ... is it normal to blast the entire Western United States in my yelp review?

No, but if you had multiple bad experiences at McDonalds across the Western US, would you not be more wary in the future?

• Like 1