Indy "opening" contest

What do the lines symbolize?

Significant scoring gaps most likely.

Anyone planning to watch from a theater should probably confirm they are actually showing it, if you didn't already buy tickets that is.

My theater (Desert Ridge in Phoenix) is on the Fathom list but it appears they will not be showing the event.

In this case, the Fathom link did not go to a theater page (which I told Fathom about 2 days ago and they never replied or changed it) and when I went to the theater page separately it was not listed. I called the theater and the lady I talked to said they would not be showing it. Am I sure she was right? No, but I have to assume she was unless they do something to correct it.

skeving, thanks for the early warning. I hope your message alerted others as well.

I was also planning to see the show at the Desert Ridge AMC (as I have the past few years). FYI, I called and they confirmed they were not showing it tonight.

They said it would be shown at the AMCs at the Esplanade (85016) Arrowhead (?????) and Westgate (85038).

I am heading to the Esplanade.

Michael

Edited by 1956OPR