Staff merri-go-round

LOL. I hope you guys kinda knew what I was talking about. There may very well be a major shakeup in Cadetland, like there was when Great Britain chose to leave the EU back in June.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

I don't want to be misunderstood...

They absolutely benefited from his involvement.

I just want to give them the credit of being capable to rise to the top if they choose. It's not easy to do until they have their own bright arranger with complete and exclusive loyalty.

Thoughts on Bocook with Blue Knights/Cadets in recent years?

TOTALLY get what you are saying, but I'd put that off until they, if The Academy can establish themselves as a solid finalist. I think they should for the time being keep the staff intact to continue to build the corps and attract talent. They really didn't capture lightning in a bottle this year if you look at the restructure staff wise in 2014, 2016 was the result of them finding an identity and gradually increasing the demand and adjusting to the corps membership over 3 seasons. I think before they try and make that jump some consistency with a staff that has been VERY VERY VERY successful not only this year, but building to it in the two years prior would be a great move.

Plus who DOESNT want to hear more than one Klesch chart on the field every summer?

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

Cadets just announced their 2017 production.

"Behind The Glass Door"

GE would be better with "Behind the Green Door"

• Like 2

I just feel sad about all this. This team has been together for so long and have done so much for Cadets. I wish them the best.

• Like 2

The first sentence is your opinion.

The second sentence only reflects your viewpoint.

I can't verify the first, but I can certainly refute the second.

Been there, done that, not going to argue with anyone over the first.

Let us all know how you make out with verifying the second.

I for one, know how this rumor mill works, and while all of this seems plausible on its face, the fact is rumors do nothing more than make these types of situations worse. I'm going to reserve judgement until something happens, and I think it would be worth it for all of us to allow things to play out as they will. These are people's lives and livelihood that we are talking about.

• Like 1

i thought crown and boston were just in it for the combined food order thing? only xmen were actually run by YEA.

Yes, as I recall, the other corps were part of a marketing group purchasing kind of thing, not full blown parts of YEA like xmen. That includes, if I recall, the Sunrisers in DCA as well (Fran????).