Sunday, July 31st 5:15 PM “NightBEAT: The greatest show on Turf” … Truist Field at Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NORTH CAROLINA

55 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Wow seven years on and this talk about Crown doing whatever finals night is still going on. The only thing that happened to Crown on finals night in 2015 is BD out performed them. 

We don't have to worry about Boston not being up to the task. If you have marched in a corps of this caliber you know that the training you go through is beyond physical, it's also mental. They will be ready and they will deliver, just as Crown delivered in 2015. Boston may get 2nd, but if they do it will be because BD was simply better on that given night.

BD was simply better that night, but much of it had to do with a bad run by Crown and BD just being excellent finishers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Thought: is it possible they left a bit of intermission in to give time insulation for Cadets' truck issues?

Weren't  aware of any Cadet Truck issues, Sorry to hear though. I thought the intermission was in place for folks to head to rest room, Concession Stand, or make a purchase at a Souve stand. 

49 minutes ago, FaustianMachine said:

THEY'RE ALWAYS READY!!! 

Sorry, my first live show got rained out, had to get it out of my system... 

Now That, FaustianMachine, was Original and Funny. So sad to have learned that your "First Live show got rained out." Quite Frankly, I would have wanted to shout something else out, and in a not so kind way. LOL. Hope you have the opportunity to catch a "Live Show" in the near?! future, there is nothing like it for a Drum Corps Fan.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

BD was simply better that night, but much of it had to do with a bad run by Crown and BD just being excellent finishers 

Agreed!!! If semi finals was finals then Crown would’ve been champion. You could feel it in the stadium Saturday night that BD had a better run.

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

Wow seven years on and this talk about Crown doing whatever finals night is still going on. The only thing that happened to Crown on finals night in 2015 is BD out performed them. 

We don't have to worry about Boston not being up to the task. If you have marched in a corps of this caliber you know that the training you go through is beyond physical, it's also mental. They will be ready and they will deliver, just as Crown delivered in 2015. Boston may get 2nd, but if they do it will be because BD was simply better on that given night.

^yes

4 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Only matters if the show got cancelled for the last group.  We only took 10-15 minutes instead of 30.

Right and it was a huge mistake..    Whoever was making show decisions messed up big time.  Too much time wasted when they should of seen the weather cells.   Next year, hire me to help interpret weather charts and radar imagery.  

51 minutes ago, wigwam said:

Right and it was a huge mistake..    Whoever was making show decisions messed up big time.  Too much time wasted when they should of seen the weather cells.   Next year, hire me to help interpret weather charts and radar imagery.  

I don’t know who makes those calls but they were on the ball in Murfreesboro and they dropped the ball tonight.

I still have a gut feeling Crown's taking champs

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Im shocked to see such high visual numbers with how many foot phasing and out of time feet I am seeing in the top 4

That's so last decade thinking. 

• Sad 1