Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Maybe tomorrow night we will see a giant cat.

Lol. Cats will always play with ribbons right here right now.

• Haha 1

Just now, wonker said:

Thank Tom Blair. 

How would one do that? 

1 minute ago, palmettomello said:

CrownGUARD and CrownBrass on FIYA tonight. Really felt that performance from everyone. The ballad is finally at a place where I am content. Agree with an earlier commenter about tense feeling of getting started tonight and wanting show they deserve a medal.

That being said, did anyone else feel that there were a few small musical tears early in the opener when the brass entered? Could've just been me and Flo. Also, don't come for me if this has already been answered- I am a busy resident who spent last night in the hospital and couldn't watch prelims- but they are marching a hole? Is this new for tonight?

It's the soloist. He's in a boot. 

• Like 1

Carolina Crown definitely rocked that show tonight! Great job, Crown! I loved it. Brass was wicked good tonight. Guard was on fire. Regardless of placement...that was FUN! 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Crown making a great case for keeping the Ott!! 

I agree.  I don't know what caused the problems last night, but they weren't there tonight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, njthundrrd said:

Carolina Crown from pre-show to finish is like a ride at Epcot Center… it all makes sense now. From the pre show narration, QR code, everything! All that is missing are the 3-D glasses!!!

I said this the first week of the season,  but I also live in Orlando, so it was verrry familiar.