What will corps do at the shows?

3 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

A handful of posters try to make it unpleasant for me. I will stick it out and be better than them and their baiting - flaming of threads - trolling. 

Do you plan on posting while in training and on tour with your corps? I know a lot of corps administrators frown upon members posting on dcp during training and tour. Personally, I would welcome info from marching members while on tour. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Back on topic.... has DCI given any indication when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? 

I don’t think so, and they need to take some responsibility for how bonkers we have become as a result.  

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Do you plan on posting while in training and on tour with your corps? I know a lot of corps administrators frown upon members posting on dcp during training and tour. Personally, I would welcome info from marching members while on tour. 

For a few years Phantom had a member posting a daily synopsis 

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Un-Auto-Correct
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:Back on topic.... has DCI given any indication when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? 

This information -  when available, will be posted on either or both DCI FB and/or Website. Suggest you follow both! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Not to be confused with SSDD (same stuff different day) which occurs a lot too.

Back on topic.... has DCI given any indication when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? 

No, but they have stated that they're following this ticket sales process because they feel like there will be changes to the restrictions.  (e.g., possible relaxation of the CV protocols like we're seeing now due to vaccinations, etc.) 

Back on topic: most all corps will be performing some of their 'iconic' selections.   

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

It would also be nice if I couldn’t see their posts when quoted by another member, but I do my best to block it out and do not respond to the quoted section.

They don’t even have that in the Zuck’s domain.  I don’t think we’re getting that . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I don’t think so, and they need to take some responsibility for how bonkers we have become as a result.  

Lol you mean how much MORE bonkers we have become. 
Over heard at work one day:

“that guy drives me crazy”

”for you that’s a short trip”

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Only if it's negative for DCP.  DCP has to be held to a 'Standard of Excellence' like the beginner band book series.   😁  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1