2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Seriously?....Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out from...LOL

lol...theres no room under that rock, A few here have taken permanent residence lately.lol :colgate: but hey, there's always those people if ya get me..lol

Hope you got to enjoy all your Boston festivities Lia

• Like 2

Hope you got to enjoy all your Boston festivities Lia

Yes we are Guardling and thanks. Lap top has the Bristol parade up so I can switch to it when the talking heads mention a D&BC, Sox are just starting on NESN, the BAC are doing a photo shoot at the Most Precious Blood Church in Hyde Park (a block or two from the corps recently purchased building to be used as the HQ for the organization), and then they head to the Hatch Shell. After the parade I'll go hit about a hundred off my batting T, shower, eat, and watch the corps on the Esplanade. Not enjoying this humidity though.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Yes we are Guardling and thanks. Lap top has the Bristol parade up so I can switch to it when the talking heads mention a D&BC, Sox are just starting on NESN, the BAC are doing a photo shoot at the Most Precious Blood Church in Hyde Park (a block or two from the corps recently purchased building to be used as the HQ for the organization), and then they head to the Hatch Shell. After the parade I'll go hit about a hundred off my batting T, shower, eat, and watch the corps on the Esplanade. Not enjoying this humidity though.

Glad you all are enjoying. It can be a very special time and lots of new memories made. Thats cool about the church too. It was like when Cadets re connected after many decades to Holy Name Church. Very cool things ...enjoy

Edited by GUARDLING

I'm still chortling over the idea of 150 13-21 year olds having "veto power on everything from musical selections to interpretations and arrangement choices, to costumes and props."

Yeah. That'd lead to a coherent and coordinated show.

Edit to add: Unless you actually made the theme of the show "Anarchy." Then have at it!

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 4

You can defend them all you want Liahona, but those are some of the bottom tier uniforms I have ever seen (trying to be nice the way I say it).

I almost feel like they don't want their member to succeed.

• Like 2

11722415_10155990251590314_4751122921809

11539263_10155988638965314_6191267694970

It's intriguing what orange and blue do at a distance while watching on a laptop with this new DCI video thingy. BDB at Stanford June 20 2015, Jersey Surf and 7th Regiment at Foxboro July 2 2015 and Bluecoats 2014. The color wheel works well. Othertimes texture, chromatic colours and lime green flags work well too. I'm enjoying the visuals from a distance this year, however, it's all about the music BTW :wink:

I remember when I had my first beer. :ninja:

I remember when coherent, actual arguments were needed, not just dismissive slights of other posters. Maturity can be cool too.

Academy has some awesome uniforms, very sleek, and the ability to change the accent colors to fit the show design is a great choice overall.

• Like 3

You can defend them all you want Liahona, but those are some of the bottom tier uniforms I have ever seen (trying to be nice the way I say it).

I almost feel like they don't want their member to succeed.

I stand by my opinion...I hope they WIN with those uni's...there really is nothing wrong with them...and then you can tell me how bad they are at the end of the season...

The Surf uni is just awful. Not as bad as Crown the last few years but close.

As a traditionalist, I love Madison, SCV, Troopers, & Phantoms unis.

• Like 1