The Cadets 2023

12 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, even though I'm clamoring for information, I appreciate the fact that Cadets are relatively quiet and instead are focusing on producing a quality product based on what I'm reading from people here. 

very glad to see

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Really? So when Boston goes to Detroit for the Tour Premiere Show and travels to BOTH Crown shows over the past several years, you think they "spend most of their time in the Northeast "?

That's boulderdash. Look at the last several years shows.  Like it or not, our friends from Fort Mill do stay in the southeast most of the summer.  While Boston has been traveling up and down the east coast from New England to Florida including supporting Crownbeat and Nightbeat every year, Crown hasn't been to New England in years.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you cannot deny the facts.

there's not enough Northeast shows for anyone to spend time there anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am looking forward to seeing the Cadets in Massachusetts on both July 1st and 2nd. They are always well received by the audiences here!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

there's not enough Northeast shows for anyone to spend time there anymore.

I live about 10 minutes from Garfield.

I grew up watching The Cadets in parades ,as well their shows in the area .

The Cadets have decided to abandon their New Jersey roots including local fans and alumni.

They'll  be in New England July 4 weekend.

But they're not doing a show in North Jersey.

Its on the way there or back and Clifton should be available.

The only thing they seem to care about from fans and alumni

in this area are their donations.

32 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

I

They'll  be in New England July 4 weekend.

But they're not doing a show in North Jersey.

Its on the way there or back and Clifton should be available

in this area are their donations.

Nm… first I thought there was a show in Clifton…

Edited by JimF-LowBari

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Pretty sure it was honest mistake with both cities starting with "M".........but 2022 Open Class Finals was held at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion Indiana, not Muncie. 

As someone from not far north of there who went to Ball State...."what's to differentiate between one small college town surrounded by corn from another?"  I mean they're what 40 miles apart?

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

As someone from not far north of there who went to Ball State...."what's to differentiate between one small college town surrounded by corn from another?"  I mean they're what 40 miles apart?

Aww c'mon brother let me have this one!

For someone like myself who grew up in SoCal thinking anything east of Las Vegas was the East Coast, I am getting better with this geography thing LMAO. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Pretty sure it was honest mistake with both cities starting with "M".........but 2022 Open Class Finals was held at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion Indiana, not Muncie. 

Yup, and I saw you there. It's definitely confusion on my part with the naming; I've been learning Indiana this past year a half.

Sorry folks, I'm wrong quite often, but I admit my mistakes too.

Still, my point was the Crown leaves the Southeast for more than just regionals stands.

Crown does the Midwest a lot and has since at least 2008s when they started gunning for the Cavaliers and Phantom Regiment.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, craiga said:

Really? So when Boston goes to Detroit for the Tour Premiere Show and travels to BOTH Crown shows over the past several years, you think they "spend most of their time in the Northeast "?

That's boulderdash. Look at the last several years shows.  Like it or not, our friends from Fort Mill do stay in the southeast most of the summer.  While Boston has been traveling up and down the east coast from New England to Florida including supporting Crownbeat and Nightbeat every year, Crown hasn't been to New England in years.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you cannot deny the facts.

I have 0 qualms with Boston, just pointing out that Crown goes to Indiana early season like clockwork. It's a fact. ...and your issue about Crown not going to New England may have merit, but you said that Crown doesn't leave the Southeast except for Regionals is false.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, craiga said:

I am looking forward to seeing the Cadets in Massachusetts on both July 1st and 2nd. They are always well received by the audiences here!

The Cadets have been great at traveling to New England and helping to serve the East for a long time.

It's great that Boston has been taking care of their home region as well as the whole coast from Mass to Florida.